PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Wera - Hollow Nutdriver Set 7Pc Metric, 395 Ho 7 Sm - 5029510002
- Graintex OS2353 Drywall Pouch Right Handed Oil Tanned Leather
- Sanitaire, EURSC679J, Commercial Upright Vacuum, Red
- Completo Lenzuola Nuvolato. Caldo Cotone. NEITH, GEMINI. Matrimoniale, 2 piazze
- C.H. HANSON 20626 Letter and Number Set,1 4 In. H,Steel
- Riva Paoletti Mombassa White gold Duvet Sets, Double, Cotton .
- 100% Cotton Cable Knit Throw Blanket Super Soft Warm Multi color (51 X 67 Light
- Greenland Home Fashions Cotton Voile 18-Inch White Bed Skirt, Queen
- Quilt, Throw Lap or Baby Crib, Purple and bluee with Batiks, Hand-Made and One-of
- The Holiday Aisle Jiang Moose Throw
- 5 Piece Concrete Cement Hand Mason Masonry Margin Trowel Finishing Finish Tool
- BONDHUS 10935 Set 15 Ball End L-Wrenches
- EMINENCE 15 8OHM 300W WOOFER DRIVER SPEAKER - LOOK
- Japanese Saw SAMURAI TAISHO Boss Model 12.99 Large Medium Blade GCW-330-LMH
- LiteTouch Savant Metropolitan 6 Button Ivory Keypad
- Pliers Extra Short 41501L Universalausfhrung
- Stahlwille 58250010 735 1 2 Ratchet insert tool
- Wilton 20305 408 8 GP BODY C-CLAMP
- 3D Stein-Welle 53 Stair Risers Dekoration Fototapete Vinyl Aufkleber Tapete DE
- 4.5 IPS Screen Digital Doorbell Video Camera Peephole PIR Sensor Door Bell
- 3D Misty Prairie Tree 4 Wall Paper Wall Print Decal Wall Deco Indoor Wall Murals
- bluee and White King Size Duvet Cover Set Ethereal Clouds with 2 Pillow Shams
- bluee and White Queen Size Duvet Cover Set Mosaic Plaid with 2 Pillow Shams
- bluee Base orange Brown Elephant Bohemian Duvet Cover Set Quilt Cover Pillow Case
- bluee Double Fitted Bed Sheet Mattress Cover Coverlet Bedding 180200CM
- bluee Elephant Parred Queen Size Cotton Hippie Mandala Duvet Quilt Cover Set
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.